As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Page Layout: A4 Paper measurements, Vertical, Margins: Normal (2,5cm from the 4 sides)
- Font spacing: Single line spacing, with 6pt of spacing after the text
- Indentation: Every paragraph must start with the first-line indentation of 0,5 cm
The articles submitted should consist of the following sections respectively:
The word limit for the abstract is between 150-200 and it should reflect the purpose, scope, method, results and highlights of the article. The keywords are written in the Article info section under the abstract. The maximum number for keywords is 6 and they must be written in alphabetical order.
- Introduction & Literature Review
The main scope of the article, a brief explanation of the article's sections, the gap filled by the study in the literature, the significance of the study, research problem and purpose should be included.
The type of the research, data collection tools, validity and reliability, data collection process, analysis of the data should be included
The results obtained in the study should be presented in the order stated in the purpose/hypotheses of the study. In the presentation of the results, relevant tables, figures, graphics or diagrams can be used.
- Discussion & Conclusion
The results should be discussed by taking the literature into consideration and in the order stated in the purpose/hypotheses of the study. The limitations of the study and suggestions for further research should be included in this section.
If the article is submitted is created from the dissertation research, an explanation should be included here. If desired, appreciations to a person or a foundation should be stated here.
The references should be prepared in accordance with the APA (7th Edition) referencing style.
Additional tables, figures, graphs and diagrams should be placed on the next page after the references. Each Appendix should be sorted with numbers, e.g. Appendix 1, Appendix 2, and each appendix should have a separate heading.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures must be sorted with numbers starting with 1 (e.g. Table 1, Table 2).
Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submitting the manuscript, the author(s) should check the following list.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The manuscript has been made in the light of FIRE Journal’s author guidelines.
- Author(s) did not mention his/her/their name(s) and affiliation(s) in the main text.
- Author(s) has read all the terms and conditions of the journal.
- Author(s) must follow the submission procedures to submit their manuscript.
- Manuscripts sent via e-mail are not taken into account.
- Microsoft Word formats must be submitted online to FIRE for initial evaluation. For online submission of manuscripts, authors should go to "Submissions".